Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Best Review - Top 10 Antique Vintage Bicycles For Sale | Schwinn Raleigh bikes parts | topics covered on my website 2011 - vintage bicycles for sale, antique bicycles for sale, fixies for sale

Here is one of my Top 10 posts I wrote on Best Reviewer that gives me good backlinks to my Squidoo page about Vintage Bicycles: Best Review - Top 10 Antique Vintage Bicycles For Sale .

Some of the topics and keywords covered in the Best Reviewer article about Old Bicyles for Sale include: Schwinn Raleigh bikes parts, topics covered on my website 2011, vintage bicycles for sale, antique bicycles for sale, fixies for sale.

In this instance, I used the keywords and topics that I want traffic for, as my #1 - #10 titles, and linked them to the appropriate Squidoo page. This gives me a backlink to my page, with the "anchor" text being the keyword that I am targeting.

My strategy with using Best-Reviewer in this manner, is that
  1. I have the possibility of getting Google Adsense when search traffic comes to the Best-Reviewer page and may click an ad link....
  2. if they follow one of my links in the #1-#10 section, I then have the possibility of making revenue on Squidoo either from an affiliate sale on eBay or Amazon OR if my page has enough traffic a share of Squidoo's ad revenue (currently that page pays me $5/month just for the ad revenue share based on my traffic) 
  3. I get anchor links with my targeted keywords backlinking to my Squidoo page... which helps my ranking for my Squidoo page.


Go check out the page and see for yourself what I did: Best Review - Top 10 Antique Vintage Bicycles For Sale

Questions about this strategy of using Best-Reviewer for backlinks? Leave me a comment below. Thanks!!!!

As I discussed on my front page of my blog here, Best-Reviewer and Squidoo are two of the free writing platforms that I use to make money writing online.

Best-Reviewer
Create simple Top 10 Lists. Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Split: 1 block of Google ads will ALWAYS have your publisher id (it's the ad block below the introduction and before #1 on your list). Good way to create backlinks to your Squidoo pages. You can use topics discussed on your squidoo page as the #1,#2...etc on your lists, and link them to your Squidoo page.
RSS Feed of my Best-Reviewer content
Join Best-Reviewer.com with azlaird as your referrer!

No comments:

Post a Comment