Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Need to Blog to keep track of my Notes

I love to learn.  I think that's why I am so drawn to writing online.  Because it's not just about the writing.  It's about figuring out how to write someone great, and then help others find my content among all the other things written on the web.

And this is where the learning begins.

  • How do I get people to my website?  
  • Where does Squidoo place my H2 header tags on my page automatically, in which modules?  
  • What's an H2 header tag?  I didn't know 6 months ago!  But I've learned.  
And today, as I studying the text on pages talking about SEO tips I realized that every time I learn something new I need to be writing it down.  So I thought, I need to blog about it.  I'll keep my own little notes, just for myself.  Of course, my blog will actually be public, but I will write more for myself.  My notes.  Online.  So I can come back and remind myself what it was that I found so fascinating the day before.  And since I tend to work late at night, when the kids are in bed, if my sentence structure and grammar or spelling are not up to par, well, it's just past midnight, and I'm tired.  Please forgive me.

So, I am going to try to write more on this blog, which I created, then forgot about 6 months ago!  I guess I needed to remind myself!  In another blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment